A Tradition Of Excellence
The Bobcat Battalion Sets The Standards
The Bobcat Regiment is a Naval Junior (High School) ROTC program that emphasizes the importance of achieving excellence in all endeavors. Cadets set high goals and work diligently in achieving them. They understand the value of teamwork, dedication, perseverance and leadership. The Bobcat Regiment sets a high standard in Military Drill, Academics, Athletics, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Leadership. The cadets have established an impeccable reputation of accomplishment through hard work, dedication and a winning attitude.
The Bobcat Regiment consistently produces College graduates. More of them have graduated from the Naval Academy and College ROTC programs than any other Navy JROTC program. The program has produced hundreds of enlisted service members that have served and are serving around the globe. Many more have completed degrees and have established careers in civil and criminal law, health care, engineering, education, business, law enforcement and fire service to name a few. Cadets as a group have the highest Grade Point Average and reading scores of all other groups at Boca Raton HS. Cadets are part of every athletic team at the school. Cadets have the lowest incidence of poor conduct and earn the most scholarships.
- Developing citizenship and patriotism
- Developing self-reliance and responsiveness to all authority.
- Improving the ability to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Developing an appreciation of the importance of physical fitness.
- Increasing a respect for the role of the U.S. Armed Forces in support of national objectives.
- Developing a knowledge of team building skills and basic military skills.
- Taking 3–4 years of the course grants cadets the ability to rank higher if they pursue a military career.